Best of 18 +

March 14, 2017




  1. Sleep 8 hours.
  2. Drink 3 lt. water.
  3. Walk and exercise.
  4. Eat protein and vegetables every day.
  5. Avoid heavy make-up, powder, eyeliner, lipstick is enough.
  6. Use hair oil at night.
  7. Dress what looks good and comfortable.
  8. Read, Read, Read. That gives glow from inside :)
  9. Removed every doubt I had about myself. I am beautiful.
  10. Every morning, look in the mirror and thank LORD for crafting me so beautifully.
  11. Whenever I look at the mirror, I say from inside, “ I LOVE YOU BEAUTIFUL”
  12. Wash face 5 times a day. Sleep with the clean face.
  13. Wear clean, ironed clothes.
  14. Wear shoes that look good. Flip-flops are for beaches not for regular use.
  15. Keep hair clean.
  16. Use body lotion/glycerine.
  17. Take care of hands and feet.
  18. Before going somewhere I do some homework about appropriate outfit for that place or occasion

You Might Also Like

0 comments