How did you survive depression?

June 14, 2017

These ideas helped me to survive depression-


  1. I am not alone. Millions of people are struggling with depression.
  2. I have to be positive. Whatever the worst situation comes, I will be positive.
  3. I don't have any expectation from myself. I do what I love.
  4. God’s and my parents blessings are always with me.
  5. I will not lose hope till my last breath.
  6. I must avoid negative thinking, maintain routine, avoid distraction and take care my health.
  7. Remind myself it's okay not to be perfect.
  8. At the end of the day everything will be OK.
  9. Life is beautiful and it's full of fun.
  10. I forget the past and future, I live in the moment and live in the breath.
  11. Life is 1% what you experience and 99% how you respond it.
  12. Remind me everyday that how successful people have overcome the all hurdles of depression.
  13. Losing in the rat race of life, getting poor CGPA, fired from a job, rejected by someone is not the worst thing. The worst thing is that deciding to leave life for that reason.
  14. Life has two rules: #1 Never quit #2. Always remember rule # 1.


-Shovan Chowdhury

You Might Also Like

0 comments