Stephen Hawking quotes:

March 15, 2018


On the universe
"It would not be much of a universe if it wasn't home to the people you love."
On scientific discoveries
"I wouldn't compare it to sex, but it lasts longer."
On persistence
"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don't just give up."
On curiosity
"So remember, look at the stars and not at your feet." On intelligence
"I would never claim this. People who boast about their IQ are losers."
On intelligence
"I would never claim this. People who boast about their IQ are losers."
On space
"May you keep flying like superman in microgravity."
"I have already completed a zero-gravity flight which allowed me to float weightless, but my ultimate ambition is to fly into space."
"I have always tried to overcome the limitations of my condition and lead as full a life as possible. I have traveled the world, from the Antarctic to zero gravity. Perhaps one day I will go into space."
On God
"God may exist, but science can explain the universe without the need for a creator." –
"The scientific account is complete. Theology is unnecessary."
On women
"My [physician assistant] reminds me that although I have a Ph.D.
in physics, women should remain a mystery."
“They are a complete mystery.”



On his appearance
"Unfortunately, Eddie [Redmayne] did not inherit my good looks."
On HIS I.Q.
"I have no idea. People who boast about their I.Q. are losers."
On an imperfect world
“Without imperfection, you or I would not exist”
On death
“I have lived with the prospect of an early death for the last 49 years. I'm not afraid of death, but I'm in no hurry to die. I have so much I want to do first”

You Might Also Like

0 comments